Ubisoft just announced Assassin’s Creed will be premiered at this year E3 and the highly anticipated title comes after the main series took a break. Recently a Reddit user did an AMA (ask me anything) revealing a lot of possible information about the game. The AMA was taken down but Reddit user Ghost_LeaderBG took some of the answers from it copied them and reuploaded only the relevant and important answers on Reddit.
Here is some of the list:
- First Trailer on Friday, will be reveal trailer
- First gameplay at E3 + a CGI trailer
- Charlotte will be the MD protagonist
- “Balek -> Rift”, ” Shed -> MC”
- “Desmond will be in the game – maybe not the way you would imagine”
- Greece was cut off from the game
- The story has 11 sequences, will last around 20 hours
- The map is 3 times the size of Black Flag, will have Egypt + Mediterranean Sea
- “Assassin´s Creed: Origins” is the official title of the new game.
- The game will take place in Roman Egypt, we will have smaller rifts that take place “way before that”
- The rifts are going to be comparable to the one in Syndicate and will be “closed” open worlds.
- The main campaign takes place in “100/200 AD Roman Egypt”
- The combat is “a slightly better version of Witcher 3”, will be way more tactical than previous AC titles. “5% old animations – 95% new animations.”
- Parkour is really smooth. Compared to other the AC games will be “AWESOME!”
- Graphically the game will be “Really good, but not as good as Horizon e.g.”
- There will be sailing
- Gameplay mechanics will be closer to Unity
- When asked about Juno the leaker repeats “expect the unexpected”
- “Baled” and “Shed” have something in common
If you want to see the full list click here
Sharpen your blade. The Assassins will soon step out of the shadows… pic.twitter.com/nUrM4A57J0
— Assassins Creed UK (@Assassins_UK) May 16, 2017
Also, these could very well not be true. Reddit User Ghost_LeaderBG stressed to take it with a grain of salt and as it should be. This Assassin’s Creed might be the new generation story that the community has been waiting on and this is definitely something to be excited for, but only time will tell if all of this is confirmed.